What sets CHRIST Culture Music Academy apart from other music programs is that Mandarin Chinese is built into the curriculum. This interdisciplinary language-learning component takes our programming to a higher academic level, and is an unique feature of the musical learning journey here at our Music Academy!
Why Mandarin Chinese?
- It's a tonal language which enhances music learning and ear training.
- It's the most spoken language in the world followed by Spanish, then English.
Our unique Bilingual Music Class consist of the following benefits for our music students:
- Rhythm Training- enhanced with percussion instruments
- Ear Training - enhanced with Mandarin Chinese
- Music Theory - enhanced with hands-on activities about dynamics, tempo, notes, etc.
- Solfège System - enhances pitch and sight reading skills
- Same Location as SWIA - no transportation needed!
- Students ages 2+ - no one is too young or too old to learn music!
Currently, the Music Academy is running open enrollment for the new school year!
Bilingual Music Classes are usually full with a waiting list, so right now during summer session is a great time to sign up!
To schedule a tour, please contact Mrs. Jamie Hsiao at Jamie.Hsiao@stillwaterslearningcenter.org. GOD Bless!
Address: Still Waters International Academy: 1560 Oakbrook Dr Norcross GA