Six Flags Over Georgia —the Thrill Capital of the South — invites guests to indulge in the sights, sounds and flavors of the season during Holiday in the Park®, happening select dates, November 18 through January 3, 2024.
“We’re thrilled to present an enchanting Holiday in the Park experience this year, bringing joy and excitement to families and friends throughout the festive season.” said Park President David Zellner. “With dazzling lights and decorative displays, exhilarating rides and a variety of seasonal delights, we aim to create cherished memories for our guests that will last a lifetime."
This season, the spirit of the holidays will be brought to life with seven unique live shows, featuring new and guest-favorite offerings; including:
· NEW FOR 2023: The Grand Fir Lighting Spectacular, gather in front of our 28’ LED Christmas Tree for a festive lighting ceremony featuring live singing and dancing set to your favorite holiday music;
· NEW FOR 2023: Oh What Fun! A Holiday Light Show, Watch our 28’ Grand Fir Tree come to life with a brand-new choreographed light show set to classic holiday music;
· Six Flags Carolers, join in on a classic holiday pastime. Our Six Flags Carolers are looking for new recruits. Do you have what it takes to join the choir?
· Story Time with Mrs. Claus, visit Mrs. Claus at the North Pole to listen to some classic holiday stories;
· Bad Bob Humbug, this fan-favorite holiday comedy show is back for 2023. When holiday hater Bad Bob Humbug comes to town, the Sheriff and his Sidekick do their best to save Christmas; and
· Merry Lane, get in the holiday spirit with some of your holiday favorites in our tunnel of dancing LED lights.
A variety of festive attractions will immerse guests in the magic of the season, including meet and greets with fan-favorite characters, holiday overlays on classic attractions, an interactive visit to The North Pole to meet Santa and the elves and more;
· NEW FOR 2023: Monster Mansion Meet & Greet, your favorite monsters have left the mansion to decorate the park for the holidays. Join Mizzy Scarlet and Marshall Billy Bob Fritter for a monstrous meet and greet;
· NEW FOR 2023: Holiday Express, hop on board the Six Flags Railroad for a unique view of the lights and decorations. Plus, listen to your favorite holiday tunes while you ride;
· The North Pole, visit Santa’s work shop to meet the Big Guy himself! Mrs. Claus and the elves have put together some fun activities, like Letters to Santa and Reindeer Games that are sure to put you in the holiday spirit;
· Looney Tunes Family Portrait, come meet your favorite Looney Tunes pals all dressed up for the holiday season and take a fun photo;
· Candlelight Carousel, The historic 1908 Riverview Carousel has been decked out for the season with more than 100,000 lights, 150 Christmas trees and over 250 luminary candles; and
· Mr. Snow’s Holiday Lesson, hop on board the historic Hanson Cars attraction and join Mr. Snow for a kid-friendly lesson on how other cultures around the world celebrate the holiday season.
Seasonal Comfort Foods
Delight in scrumptious seasonal food and drinks at Holiday in The Park. The Six Flags Holiday Market is the perfect place for holiday bites, such as fried donuts and donut sundaes, warm grilled cheese and tomato soup, and holiday themed beverages and spiked hot chocolate. Guests with a sweet tooth will enjoy festive holiday pies, delicious cannoli and s’mores funnel cake sundaes. Savory options, such as the new Harvest Sandwich, Homestyle Platters and Italian favorites at Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen round out the scrumptious, seasonal food and beverage offerings available this holiday season.
Indulge in a VIP Experience at Blue Ridge on Peachtree
Guests can indulge in a VIP experience for up to six inside of their very own, heated igloo, featuring a family style holiday meal, sparkling cider, unlimited hot chocolate, specialty treats, reserved show seating and more. VIP packages are available for purchase online now at sixflags.com/overgeorgia.
Holiday in the Park returns for 29 select days, November 18 through January 3, 2024. The best way to visit is with a 2024 Six Flags Season Pass, which includes visits for the remainder of the 2023 season. For more information on Holiday in the Park and to purchase a 2024 Pass, visit sixflags.com/overgeorgia.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of water parks in North America, with 27 parks across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. For 62 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks, and unique attractions. Six Flags is committed to creating an inclusive environment that fully embraces the diversity of our team members and guests. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
About Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Georgia, the Thrill Capital of the South, is home to more than 40 rides and attractions including 12 world-class roller coasters and the seven-acre Hurricane Harbor water park. Six Flags White Water, the South’s Most Thrilling Water Park, boasts more than 24 state-of-the-art water slides, interactive children’s areas and wave pool. Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water are the premier destinations for thrilling, family fun.